The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the customer who we had arranged to build a turbo system for will be unable to get the car here for several months because of complications on his end. We have parts on hand to build the system and would like to go ahead with it.

If any of you are serious about getting a turbo system added to your car and can get it to Detroit within a month or 2 please contact me.

The system we will be building will be composed of the best parts available and have already been tested thoroughly on the Celica GT-S and other engines. We've been working with the current Toyota engines since they came out so this is not new territory. Detroit is not exactly Lotus territory, which is why we haven't found anyone for this offer yet.

Cost will depend a bit on a couple of options but will be very reasonable. Basically, you pay for the turbo kit, we build, install, and tune on our dime. Everybody wins.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
They're in the perfect place for somebody looking to take this deal. You get your Elise in December, they store it for you in the winter, and you get it back with a turbo!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Matt:

I live about 3 miles from you. My SY is in hiberation for the winter. I seem to be the perfect candidate. Do we need to talk?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts