The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When and on what channel is it this time? I think Fox has it this time but I can’t find if/when it is on live. I looked at Fox’s web site but their schedule has a lot of blanks in it.

Speed shows only practice and qualifying but no race. Fox show F1 at 12:00pm (west cost) but I’m assuming that’s the replay or the delayed showing.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I will be watching! Hamilton Q1 16? Braun Jensen 2 and Rubens 3rd on the grid.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Button WINS again !!!...............oh.....it didn't start yet....sorry !! :shrug:

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
SOB!!!!!!
I was racing all weekend, and assumed it was on Speed of which my DVR was set on....why was it shown on Fox?????

details on the race anyone?
so pissed!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Another Button/Braun domination. I'm pretty sure that Jenson will owe :evil:

Formula 1 : F1 Live, with F1-Live.com

Next three races are on Fox. At least the broadcast crew is the same. They do an often annoying basic info thing for the viewers that are unfamiliar with F1. Hardly anyone showed up for this race:

F1 : Empty grandstands dismay many in Turkey - Istanbul - F1-Live.com

Signs of things to come? Maybe Max and Bernie are just that much smarter than me, but I am having a hard time imagining the sport surviving their greed and egos.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
NOTE

For those who missed it - I believe it will be broadcast on Speed on Tuesday. Check your listings. You can still see the race.

The news about next year is looking worse by the week.

I will be so pissed if they ruin this series with the rediculeously low budget caps. :thwack:

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
^^ wow... so that track has a total year around vistior count of 36,000.... :crazyeyes

...i bet your average starbucks get more traffic than that!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
^^ wow... so that track has a total year around vistior count of 36,000.... :crazyeyes

...i bet your average starbucks get more traffic than that!
And a really nice looking track too. Lots of vertical, signature turn 8 with four apices.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts