The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of turn signals with stealth bulbs, and the orange side markers. both side markers and turn signals were in working condition when they came off the car. I bought these and decided to delete them instead after further research. Id like to sell all for $250 shipped If interested pm me or email direct [email protected] Thanks , John

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Not for nothing.. But when I sold you these (for much less than you're asking mind you) I thought I was helping out a local . Had I known you were going to turn around and sell them for a profit, I would have gladly saved myself the 2 hours of driving to meet you and sold them at a fair price to one of the other ten people who PMed me in need.

Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Not to mention I remember picking up one a while back for about 30$. I really need one, but not for that much... If anyone else has one (or two) for a better price, shoot me a pm

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OUCH

Not for nothing.. But when I sold you these (for much less than you're asking mind you) I thought I was helping out a local . Had I known you were going to turn around and sell them for a profit, I would have gladly saved myself the 2 hours of driving to meet you and sold them at a fair price to one of the other ten people who PMed me in need.

Best of luck with the sale.

WOW really? NO you sold me these for 175$(not much less then asking price) I drove an hour for them costing me 40 in gas. You didn't drive 2 hours man you drove the same as I 1 hour so i don't know who your trying to impress. You were helping out a local... BUT you also had inspired me to delete my turn signals and marker lights I loved the look on your car!! If you remember me saying my car was in the body shop for front clam damage. So I changed my mind while it was there and had them delete them is that so horrible? I don't think so. I am not what so ever looking to make a profit i have 215$ in just buying them, 250$ including shipping will barley break me even. You really think it would be worth my time to drive an hour to profit 35$ if that was the case? COME ON! rotfl :wallbang:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to mention I remember picking up one a while back for about 30$. I really need one, but not for that much... If anyone else has one (or two) for a better price, shoot me a pm
Picking one what? a turn signal or marker light?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I would like to buy the right front marker light that's right at the wheel well. If it's available let me know so we can work out a price.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$250 vs. $175. Nearly a 50% markup. Nice.
I don't see how that's a mark up? Explain!? if you bought them and paid for shipping are you going to sell them for what you paid minus shipping? No you don't want to loose either. OK New price on all the lights 215$ + shipping does that work better for you guys??

·
Registered
41 Posts
WOW!!!$40 in gas to pick up these lamps for an hour drive each way. What kind of a gas guzzler you're driving. Let's say it's 60 miles each way. That's 120 miles total and say you did spend $40 on gas. That equals to a 12 mpg at $4/gal gas. You should have drove your Elise ( 120 miles / 25 mpg average = 4.8 gal x $4/gal gas = $19.20 ). It'll have cost you less than $20 on gas and you'll have fun doing it ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wish I could of taken the Lotus.But it was in the shop! anyway guys still for sale! Id rather not split them up but if I can get the 215 out of them I will. Thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
well I think you'd sell them faster and for just as much if you sell them individually, so if you do, I got dibs on the drivers side front turn signal housing :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts