The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
consider this a PSA ;)

did some work to the front clam and now i have a set of turn signals with stealth bulbs, and the orange side markers if anyone needs a set. both side markers and turn signals were in working condition when they came off the car

i think they go for well over 100 each from lotus, and in good conscience am not looking for anything even remotely close to that.

so if you need them, i have them for you on the cheap. shoot me a PM. parts located in boston.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
pm sent

PM x 2 if the canadian passes on them i will take them, thanks

consider this a PSA ;)

did some work to the front clam and now i have a set of turn signals with stealth bulbs, and the orange side markers if anyone needs a set. both side markers and turn signals were in working condition when they came off the car

i think they go for well over 100 each from lotus, and in good conscience am not looking for anything even remotely close to that.

so if you need them, i have them for you on the cheap. shoot me a PM. parts located in boston.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really shocked by the number of people who have pm'Ed me.. No joke 12 already. I have to go through and answer them all. Working on that now

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I need an orange front side market (they're against the wheel well correct?) If it's available i'll take it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
FWIW I think the side markers are actually reasonably priced from Lotus.

I just shattered mine at an auto-x on Sunday and unless I am looking up the part number wrong it is actually fairly reasonable (IIRC it was like $58 or something like that).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts