·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
81 Posts
AMNE / Lotus Motorsports at Tutto

I'll be there...we're having a display at Tutto Italiano.
Sorry no British cars this time, we'll have a couple Ferraris at this show.

Stop by and say hi

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is there any parking for non-italian cars?
Parking for non-Italian cars may depend on how early you get there. Some years there has been a good amount of parking for non-Italian cars. However, if they don't open the lawn side to the left of the main entrance there may not be as much parking for non-Italian vehicles as there was in the past.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will be there! What time should the non-Italian cars show up to be parked in the step children's lot?
All my friends are crazy about seeing my car...:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
I will be there! What time should the non-Italian cars show up to be parked in the step children's lot?
All my friends are crazy about seeing my car...:)
I looked on F Chat and they are quite vague about it. Sort of dependant on how wet it's been, how many car show up and whether they can park off to the left of the lawn. They also don't say if it's $15 for the car full or just the car and driver. Not that it much matters.....although if both my kids want to go, it'll be difficult convincing anyone that my explorer is a "special interest" car.

·
Registered
246 Posts
This was part of an email I got from Larz about Tutto.

"This year we are not able to allow any spectator parking inside the park. We will, however, be reserving a designated area within the park for non-Italian show cars. This "special interest" show car parking is "first come, first serve" and subject to our staff's discretion. Non-italian show cars should enter at the same entrance as the Italian show cars."

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone else going...??? I mean what is holding you back Lotus Owners. I mean if you have work that's somewhat understandable, but who WORKS on a sunday c'mon now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts