The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was this thread... A guy put some TV screens in the back of the seats of the elise...

Can someone drop me a link? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yes, I know where the thread is! :(
No, I will not provide you with it! :p

Someone must stop or otherwise hinder you (or whoever) from doing this! :thwack:

;););)

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I'm sure Val isn't going to do that, he's probably showing it to someone who also can't believe it. Guys with Carrera GTs generally have some class :).

·
Registered
705 Posts
I think he had a tantrum and deleted all of his posts.

(I also think the tantrum was warranted, as there were some low blows about his wife, etc.)

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I know where the thread is! :(
No, I will not provide you with it! :p

Someone must stop or otherwise hinder you (or whoever) from doing this! :thwack:

;););)
Come on man! :nanner: Ofc im not going to do it! I was just having a chat with my friends and i mentioned that some bloke put tv screens on the backs of seats in his elise.

They didnt believe me... Like "no waaaay man nobody can be THAAAT dump" so we made a bet!!! :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Im thinking of putting TV's in the back of my seats on the Exige S so my intercooler can watch Friends. :D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
They should of put waterproof TV's in the back of the Submarine Elises seats, so divers behind them could watch sharkweek.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
They should of put waterproof TV's in the back of the Submarine Elises seats, so divers behind them could watch sharkweek.
What?!?!?!? There is a Submarine Elise??? Where can I find some information on this??? ;)

Hey, did you hear about this barn in France? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Come on man! :nanner: Ofc im not going to do it! I was just having a chat with my friends and i mentioned that some bloke put tv screens on the backs of seats in his elise.

They didnt believe me... Like "no waaaay man nobody can be THAAAT dump" so we made a bet!!! :D
Ha... I looked and couldn't really find the thread. :)

As the other poster relayed, I guess maybe they have been deleted.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So... At least if no link, dont tell me noone saved any pictures????!!!!!! :evil:

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
The guy was sure that, just like with cars built by Unique Whips with TV's all over the car, people might want to stand behind the car and watch TV.

He was very serious about selling alot of them to Lotus owners.

Crazy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts