The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greatest thing since sliced bread! :nanner2: No tivos, dvr's and slingboxes to worry about. Just go to the website and start watching. Hats off to ABC for making my busy life a little less complicated. :bow:

Now, any ideas on how they're gonna move the island on Lost? Id imagine several dozen of the scuba lotuses would be needed.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I watch ABC, CBS, and NBC from bed. :coolnana: Unfortunately it keeps me up past my bedtime lots of times. I'm actually getting a cable to hook it up to my TV.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
fm78.tv coming soon... ;)

Edit to add: Actually, you can go to the site now, which is just a placeholder but has a bunch of info including a new press section which is very informative and explains where we're going.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I watch ABC, CBS, and NBC from bed. :coolnana: Unfortunately it keeps me up past my bedtime lots of times. I'm actually getting a cable to hook it up to my TV.
I don't watch TV, but something else entirely usually keeps me up past my bedtime. And you are on a 3 hour time delay.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hulu is lame because it does not buffer enough, so the slightest little thing turns it all jerky or adds delays. It they would fix that, it would be good.

Right now, streaming content has got nothing on the picture quality of digital broadcast programming. I'll take smooth and clear over jerky and blocky any day.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Hulu is lame because it does not buffer enough, so the slightest little thing turns it all jerky or adds delays. It they would fix that, it would be good.

Right now, streaming content has got nothing on the picture quality of digital broadcast programming. I'll take smooth and clear over jerky and blocky any day.
I have not had that problem, but I will let them know

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
The new browsers currently coming out of Beta, employ some new technologies that will make the difference indiscernible, or better...better.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
While you're at it, ask them why no one has China Beach available for Memorial Day?
Probably because most of the staff was in diapers when that show aired rotfl

Mmmm, Dana Dalaney and Marg Helgenberger :bow:

You are bit too late in asking though, I was at a Hulu BBQ party today

1 - 12 of 12 Posts