The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Elise, 'tho have had many cool cars. I have a '05 ,touring pack, but sure looks like it has the twin coolers, (one behind each inlet grill in the nose). Am I dreaming, or has it had them added at some point? Original invoice came with the car, and it did not have the Sport Pack, and doesn't have the Sport wheels. Tried the search, but no info. Thanks!! Tom

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I am new to the Elise, 'tho have had many cool cars. I have a '05 ,touring pack, but sure looks like it has the twin coolers, (one behind each inlet grill in the nose). Am I dreaming, or has it had them added at some point? Original invoice came with the car, and it did not have the Sport Pack, and doesn't have the Sport wheels. Tried the search, but no info. Thanks!! Tom
could be an early 05 - i'm pretty sure all the earlier 05's came with the dual oil coolers.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/06-elise-dual-oil-coolers-49682/

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Yes, ALL early 2005 models had dual oil coolers; this was phased out in the middle/end of the '05 model year (switched to a single cooler). Early '05s had VINs around 30000 and up, so yours is a mid/late one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts