The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Thanks for looking

Two CG Locks for sale. One is brand new used only once the other is a bit older but in perfect condition and works great. These are a great solution for the occasional track day driver who doesn't need or want to invest in a racing harness. They work with your standard 3 point belt. And they really do make a difference. I'm selling these as a pair since your passenger really needs one too.
They retail for $59.95 apiece. I will sell the pair for $85 and include shipping via USPS.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I wasn't sure of it's proper operation until I did a Google search and found the following image: :)

It looks like it keeps the belt from sliding through the standard slip-fitting thing on the buckle? Interesting... I guess I haven't driven my car hard enough to know that I need one yet. Will have to work on that this summer!

Should give credit to the website where I found the image - http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/...n-Inexpensive-Alternative-to-Racing-Harnesses No affiliation / relation / whatever, just found the picture to be extremely helpful in understanding the proper operation.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
yes...picture... proper operation..:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts