Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,361 Posts
I thought you meant this:

It has a Lotus type number and everything!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
This is that motorcycle project where Lotus is only licensing their name, right?

If so, Lotus may want to revoke that license.;) Well, at least it has people talk about Lotus again:

General News | Motorcycle News | Bike News | Motorbike Videos | MCN
I'm with you, revoke the license. There is nothing super about that bike. For sakes, it looks like it's using conventinal front forks with Harleyish covers... They look far from inverted Ohlins, and the dual rear coilovers... it's about school bus long too.... and that rake angle combined with the length... it'll take a 5 lane interstate to make a u-turn... Trail has got to be over 5''

·
Registered
663 Posts
well crap..... wasnt that a huge letdown!!! When I got the email from MCN of a Lotus bike I was looking forward to the results

Then those pics show up..... yuck :(

·
Registered
327 Posts
Im really into performance bikes, ditto what firefighter said!
I'm not really into performance bikes, I ride Buells rotfl :facepalm rotfl

seriously though, I love sport bikes, and I love fast bikes that handle well, saddly, the bike Atwell posted will out corner that... that... thing...

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
i think its just made up by an artist, i don't think there is any real bike there.

·
Registered
686 Posts
That thing looks ungodly uncomfortable. Also maybe its a bike for setting a high speed record? Like a salt flats bike, some of the design aspects would make sense. It's probably not even real yet, and if so damn.. way too many lotus logos.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,361 Posts
I just noticed the Training Wheels. :huh:

If it were a REAL Lotus it would have either a kickstand or SINGLE wheels on the stand (to Add Lightness).

:no:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just noticed the Training Wheels. :huh:

If it were a REAL Lotus it would have either a kickstand or SINGLE wheels on the stand (to Add Lightness).

:no:
I'll assume you are serious for the moment. It's called a swingarm stand. It's for lifting the bike for maintenance purposes.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Reportedly, Lotus can't revoke that Danny Bahar licensing deal. They wanted to, but the contract was firm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts