The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has contact or site information for twrd? I was hoping to get more details about their products and spoiler (splitters). But I am at lost. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Knucklehead on the forums here imports and sells the TWRD products. Great person to deal with.

·
Registered
121 Posts
TWRD - 240S Roof

Hi guys, I bought my roof from TWRD... awesome quality !!!! I had a original 240S next to me and I could not spot any differences. Great fit and finish

I went for the FRP version, regretted and should have gone CF so I can have the centre roof scoop in naked carbon and the sides in krypton green

check out my gallery

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
another vote for Knucklehead and TWRD products...a lot of us have his CF parts - good quality

·
Registered
79 Posts
++ whatever to TWRD Tony and Carson. I got the widebody orange exige s here in Bkk, thailand. Quality wise...extremely impressed with the front cf lips for the widebody....i scraped it over and over and over and over and over again...and still...the CF was still intact and stuck to the car like glue....trust me ..there were so many time when i took a dip into the bkk's pothole..and thought OMG...that's the end of my cf lips...and yet...nothing....great !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts