The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Rota Torque wheels with Lotus center caps. Tires are Yokohama S-drive with decent tread left but probably only good for daily driving - not track. Located in Houston, TX $600 OBO will not ship, can possibly deliver in Austin or Dallas area. Came with the car now taking up space in the garage :)

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
I really want these but I'm sure shipping to Florida would be a deal killer!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, traditional shipping will add quite a bit ($160+). Sometimes you can find someone on uship.com already doing a TX to XYZ transfer (e.g. of a vehicle) who can pick up the wheels for a more reasonable fee. Accepting offers on the wheels :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
I assume these are lighter than the LSS wheels?

Did you track in these? Any interest in my set of LLS as part of a trade? ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Sorry, no shipping. It really doesn't make sense.
Also, not selling the caps separately.

@Shirp These are not particularly light weight. I have seen some numbers on the net, but don't necessarily believe them. I cannot measure them without the tires, but "as is" with tires and balancing weights I get front 37.05 lbs, rear 45.2-45.3 lbs. Will definitely give an Aggie a good deal though :) I have never tracked them, I have almost never driven on them. They came with the car, I put on Team Dynamics with R888R on the car and thought I would keep them to have for street driving or for storing the car for longer periods (so I don't flat spot the R888R from sitting), but ended up never using them so now they're just taking up shop space.

Nik

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking at the tire weights from tirerack I would say ~15lbs front wheel and ~19lbs rear wheel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in San Antonio and would be interested in these, do you have any pictures showing how much tread is left?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts