The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
what's the scale on that? it looks pretty small.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It started life as the Jadi 1/18th scale yellow car.

The car was disassembled and painted with Model Masters "British Green Metallic" and the stripes are actually tape from a model airplane shop, and a perfect match for Saffron Yellow. The green actually turned out a bit dark, but I didn't want to deal with trying to get a sample of the factory paint so I'll live with it until they make a real Type 25 model.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Robert Puertas said:
It started life as the Jadi 1/18th scale yellow car.

The car was disassembled and painted with Model Masters "British Green Metallic" and the stripes are actually tape from a model airplane shop, and a perfect match for Saffron Yellow. The green actually turned out a bit dark, but I didn't want to deal with trying to get a sample of the factory paint so I'll live with it until they make a real Type 25 model.
Recently I did see a true Type 25 Model, including black wheels and partial red-leather interior, on E-Bay.I remember them saying that orders placed at that time would insure you receiving a model in July. I think Bill Reudgen, the salesman at Valenti Motors, may have ordered one.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
After finding out I have quite an additional wait in front of me, I did another Jadi model conversion from Lightning to Gunmetal to ease the pain a bit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
how much should one pay for one of these models (in their original colors of course)?

Robert

·
Registered
219 Posts
_JD_ said:
After finding out I have quite an additional wait in front of me, I did another Jadi model conversion from Lightning to Gunmetal to ease the pain a bit.
Now all you have to do is add the side reflectors and re-route the exhaust. ;) ;) ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts