The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I am selling my collector edition Elise. I am the 2nd owner, recently getting the car Nov 2018. I never got a chance to use the car, and now I need to sell it because my circumstances (health and finances) have changed. The car is in great condition, only has 6,900 miles on it. Price is $41,000. Car is listed on Autotrader, but wanted to put it in front of the Lotus community. If interested call or text 860-205-8885. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey folks! I am selling my collector edition Elise. I am the 2nd owner, recently getting the car Nov 2018. I never got a chance to use the car, and now I need to sell it because my circumstances (health and finances) have changed. The car is in great condition, only has 6,900 miles on it. Price is $41,000. Car is listed on Autotrader, but wanted to put it in front of the Lotus community. If interested call or text 860-205-8885. Thank you
Sorry to hear you didn’t get a chance to enjoy the car, and why. You may want to post this in the marketplace, Lotus cars for sale, as that’s where people go to look for cars like yours. GLWS!

·
Registered
988 Posts
" 72d for sale" -- OH I thought this was an ad for BBW ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts