The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say Hey,

I found this car on Craig's List (Houston), it's posted on E-Bay also. It looks like a good candidate for a Buick 215 swap. Check it out and post back. (I know you're watching.... XLR8!!)
Hah!! I had to say something. I joined this Forum 30 minutes ago and the first thread I read was the Obama Rant he started yesterday. Hilarious!!:clap:

Hog

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Say Hey,

I found this car on Craig's List (Houston), it's posted on E-Bay also. It looks like a good candidate for a Buick 215 swap. Check it out and post back. (I know you're watching.... XLR8!!)
Hah!! I had to say something. I joined this Forum 30 minutes ago and the first thread I read was the Obama Rant he started yesterday. Hilarious!!:clap:

Hog

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Say Hey,

I've seen the Car, it's a nice Car. Since I'm a MIATA OWNER, I had to do some looking to figure just what the Dang deal was. It's a 1980 Type 75/M503 with U.S. spec "K" Build #'s, making this Car one of the last 20 to be built. The Drivetrain is out, but all there, along with lots a Brand-New spares including a Shop manual.
I just joined this Forum to get the word out. It would be a shame to see the Car lost!
After reading a few Threads, it is apparent that quite a few of the Forums' members are desperately in need of a KLEENEX............

See You in Hell,
Hog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts