The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into picking up a new 08 base Elise (+LSD +SportPack) for SS autocross next year. I'm having trouble digging up what kind of typical discounts people are seeing on these, so that I have some idea where I should end up with a dealer. Everyone seems to be all about the Exige these days, but some of us don't want to play in ASP. ;)

Any info would be appreciated, especially "well, I paid X from my MSRP of Y". Thanks!

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I'm looking into picking up a new 08 base Elise (+LSD +SportPack) for SS autocross next year. I'm having trouble digging up what kind of typical discounts people are seeing on these, so that I have some idea where I should end up with a dealer. Everyone seems to be all about the Exige these days, but some of us don't want to play in ASP. ;)

Any info would be appreciated, especially "well, I paid X from my MSRP of Y". Thanks!
Incentives are available on '07 models however, it will be the last you see of it come 9/1/08 and due to the VERY low volume of MY08 cars produced for the states and the lack of any programs, dealers aren't doing much.

·
Banned
874 Posts
I've seen 40-42K

·
Banned
874 Posts
EBAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:p

usually dealers in texas tho:confused:

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Ebay car prices are NOT a good indicator of the market...at all.

not all were on ebay. plus they r dealers and ebay is just a quicksearch

·
Banned
874 Posts
what I MEANT was that ebay is a way to find it quick but I HAVE seen others on other auto websites like autotrader, automotive.com, AOL Autos, etc. MANY to be exact:D

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
yea I meant reg. Elise I don't think he said SC:p
You're right...in that case, good luck trying to find a base model '08 Elise let alone ANY N/A '08 Elise as I believe only a handful came in to the U.S.

My suggestion is to either buy a used one or get a left over "NEW" '07 for a great price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts