The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant wait. War anderson silva! (He's the guy in my avator)
I think Dana Henderson is a great opponent for him and Silva needs to keep his distance and beat him from the outside. :evil:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well not many MMA fans out there... He won by rear naked choke in the 2nd. Good fight

·
Registered
624 Posts
I am a MMA fan but the last few tickets haven't interested me too much. I was working thru the fight. Glad he won though

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Saw the fight, was pretty worried after the first round, but Anderson showed up in the second!

Glad Yushin Okami won too. Would like to see Silva get a chance to avenge his DQ.

Also hyped about the Lyoto Machida vs Ortiz fight coming up. Honestly, I think Ortiz has peaked and is on his way down but it would be great for Lyoto to beat a big name like Ortiz.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Anderson is pretty badass, its amazing seeing how accurate and hard he strikes

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saw the fight, was pretty worried after the first round, but Anderson showed up in the second!

Glad Yushin Okami won too. Would like to see Silva get a chance to avenge his DQ.

Also hyped about the Lyoto Machida vs Ortiz fight coming up. Honestly, I think Ortiz has peaked and is on his way down but it would be great for Lyoto to beat a big name like Ortiz.
lyoto machida vs tito ortiz is gonna be a great match up. unorthodox stand up vs ground and pound. Too bad shogon injured his knee and is out for fighting chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts