The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in the UK last year I went by a Dealer called SGT, they sell Lotus, Morgan, Alfa Romeo, Mitsubishi, and Suburu. While there I picked up some brochures on the Elise MkII including the Accessories catalog, it is extensive and has a lot of very nice additions. Things like: color keyed removed alcantara steering wheels, black diamond etched Elise fire bottles, plumbed in fire systems for the track crowd, a large selection of different gear shift knobs and switch knobs (some very nice looking crabon fiber stuff), a 6 point harness kit, Goodrich SS brake hose kit, supersport exhaust system, a range of car covers and even an air chamber garage, and sport seats including a carbon fiber race seat.
I wonder if Lotus will offer these options here in the US, seems like a terrific way for the dealers to make an extra buck to me.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,107 Posts
Yes, Lotus is intent on offering different performance and cosmetic upgrades. You will also find at least one other US based company offering credible tuning for the Elise. :D

I think Elise owners are going to have some great choices.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts