2,343 Posts
Ick. The UGTR sure is one ugly car! Now my eyes hurt. :(

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
doma said:
Ick. The UGTR sure is one ugly car!
I dunno... its looks are purposeful. It's certainly not the most elegant looking thing, but it's not make for looks... it's made for SPEED.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I think the Ultima is actually pretty sharp looking. There are a few minor cosmetic details I might have differently, but overall a sweet ride and what performance. The interior of that listed car is underwhelming, but easily modified.
Curb weight of 2,200 pounds.

There are worse things than being street legal, yet reeling in track car after track car with a supercharged 500-600 hp motor at your back!

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'd take the Ultima over the Noble any day, it's a lot faster and can be made to handle at least as good. I'll take mine in yellow:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
IMHO, it looks damn ugly from the front, but nice from the side.

I obviously don't "get it", if I care a bit about looks.
:)

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
lol @ biobaggie. Now it looks like Shrek to me. :)

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOOOOOL !!!! Never saw the shrek thing! :) I think it looks a little kittish, but still - the figures are sick.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Here I am checking out the Ultima GTR earlier this year. After comparing the two back to back I have to say the Noble would be my first choice. I went out for a spin in the Noble and it was amazing. Strangely enough I somehow don't miss either car when I'm blasting along in my Liz:D

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Derek,
Great to hear about your first hand experience with the two. Would you mind elaborating a bit on your opinions of each? Pros/Cons??

I am familiar with 1gracing, but how did you line up the info session with Ultima?

One of these two car will be in my future in a little over a year, when I move out to a more car-friendly area.
Best,
John

Derek said:
Here I am checking out the Ultima GTR earlier this year. After comparing the two back to back I have to say the Noble would be my first choice. I went out for a spin in the Noble and it was amazing. Strangely enough I somehow don't miss either car when I'm blasting along in my Liz:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts