The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to let everyone know about this exclusive detail. The best detail available for your Lotus or other car. 10% off to all Lotus Talk Members.

Ultimate Detail by Bejan

24 Stage natural wash with wheels, door shuts, and wheel wells
Wheels cleaned with a pH-neutral wheel cleaner approved by BBS Wheels and detailed with special wheel brushes
Engine cleaned and detailed using Zymol Strik
Full paintwork decontamination using Zymol Clay
Hand dried using S M Arnold Water Sprite Synthetic Drying Cloth
1-3 stage paintwork correction process paintwork is examined to ensure that all surfaces reflect light perfectly
Paintwork cleansed using Zymol HD Cleanse including door shuts
Paintwork waxed using Zymol Vintage Estate Glaze (contains 61% pure white carnauba from Brazil) also applied to door shuts
All painted plastics including painted plastic bumpers waxed with Zymol Detail Aerodynamic Wax
Tires treated with Zymol Tyre Preserve
All rubbers conditioned with Zymol Seal Conditioner
All plastics cleaned and protected with Plexus Plastic Cleaner and Polish
All metal work polished with Happich Semichrome Polish
Wheels waxed with WheelWax
Interior cleaned and detailed using compressed air process
Interior plastics conditioned with Zymol Vinyl Protectant
Leather conditioned with Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner
Water repellent window treatment to all exterior windows

Available exclusively at Thorpe Detailing 740 Camden Ave. Campbell, CA 95008
2 days to complete
By appointment only (408) 210-2566 [email protected]
Offered at $600

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since this Ultimate Detail is just being launched I am going to give the detail to the first lotus talk member for $350. The detail price is $1,200. The shop is located in Campbell CA. First person to contact me gets the detail.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just received my car back from Bejan after the two day Ultimate Detail and all i can say is WOW! I've been to other detailers before and have left unsatisfied with the result, experiencing quality, timeliness, and communication issues; my experience with Bejan, however, couldn't have made me happier!

Upon arrival, I was able to go over the car and address any imperfections that bothered me in particular. Bejan, unlike other shops in the past, did not simply give me a blind reassurance that everything will be worked out; instead, he took the time to explain and make sure that I had realistic expectations.

Any swirl marks that the car had were either cleaned up entirely or greatly improved. All the little scrathes and and imperfections that aren't big, but have come bother me over time have all been smoothed out. My 05 is practically back to showroom condition! It's too bad that I didn't take any 'before' pictures and that I don't have any pictures of the finished product at the moment, but I just wanted to post my review and express my satisfaction with a fellow Lotus owner. Thanks Bejan!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone would like a detail they can drop their car off tomorrow and it will be ready for pick up on Monday. PM or email me exclusiv[email protected] if interested. Also if you do not want the ultimate detail I have other packages. Thanks everyone and have a graet weekend!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to let everyone know I offer the detail anywhere in the United States. The cost would be the detail plus travel expense. For example anywhere in southern California it would be $600 plus $200 for travel.

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
293 Posts
Since this Ultimate Detail is just being launched I am going to give the detail to the first lotus talk member for $350. The detail price is $1,200. The shop is located in Campbell CA. First person to contact me gets the detail.
This is an amazing service I would definitely do. Know of anything similar in NY, preferably, Westchester, NY, just outside of NYC?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts