·
Registered
7,115 Posts
...please say no - i am going broke :)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I think the gold looks bangin though!

Also do you guys sell just the rotors (not the hat)? I might need to look at getting some just to keep spare. Also whats the price (fronts mostly).

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're probably going to get some rotors in without the hat, and start carrying them. If you need them, give me a call, and I'll custom order them for you. In the meantime, we're a couple months from having them on our website.

Cade

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Big difference over stock it terms of stopping power? I destroyed one of my front rotors this weekend at Sebring. also what pads work best for track/street use with them?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Big difference over stock it terms of stopping power? I destroyed one of my front rotors this weekend at Sebring. also what pads work best for track/street use with them?
Stopping power is really not increased by using these rotors. You would get these rotors because the Alum hats dissipate heat faster and the rotors are much lighter than stock. Oh and they look cooler as well.. :D

I have a set myself and Im running pagid blue's and everything works well.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stopping power is really not increased by using these rotors. You would get these rotors because the Alum hats dissipate heat faster and the rotors are much lighter than stock. Oh and they look cooler as well.. :D

I have a set myself and Im running pagid blue's and everything works well.
Exactly. :up:

As to the question about sourcing, no, not coleman. We work with a manufacturer of aftermarket brakes for Porsches.

Cade

·
Registered
723 Posts
...Girodisc...who sources them from a Coleman foundry.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Cool. Good to know where you can get replacements from. My prior car had an aftermarket Brembo kit. Brembo wanted a huge chunk of money for rotors, so I had coleman make me a replica set. Worked out great.

·
Registered
723 Posts
®ob;964725 said:
Cool. Good to know where you can get replacements from. My prior car had an aftermarket Brembo kit. Brembo wanted a huge chunk of money for rotors, so I had coleman make me a replica set. Worked out great.
...they are not off-the-shelf rotors...you get what you pay for...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts