The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling the car soon so these have to go too...

SOLD-UltraDisks with RC5s front and rear (properly bedded in). Less than 1,000 miles. These are IMO the best brake upgrade without changing size. Pads don't squeal around town and have excellent bite. Also save 10lbs of unsprung weight!! I tried the other full floating discs and they equal in stopping power but noisy and clunky. The level of detail and springs on these make all the difference.

Asking $1000 (Spent $1600)

Mesh Grills includes front 3 piece and 4 pieces over engine cover. I have a 2007 so please make sure they would fit your car. $350 Shipped

Stock Steering Arms - Shave off a few millimeters to get more front camber $100

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I don't have a slide caliper but I'll get one and check. It's shouldn't be much from new though.

Price is not including shipping. I'd split it though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did a quick search and it looks like those work with the stock size rotors (not the AP/larger rotors) so they should work fine. That would be quite a lot of braking power...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Do you have a pic of the mesh grill installed? Are they home made or aftermarket? Do you have the ones for the oil coolers?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wasn't asking about the side grilles. Does it come with the three in front? I can't tell if the brown paper wrapped piece is the oil cooler grills.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes those are the little side vents for the oil coolers. They're wrapped and taped to the mounting hardware so I never opened them all up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts