Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
912 Posts
ROFL it will buff out

·
Registered
852 Posts
Todd. . . I almost sent you your money back for the hard top when I read the title of the post!!! But very clever indeed! Glad it is going to you now!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:shift:

C'mon Ace...you know I gotcha....

·
Registered
545 Posts
Whew! My fingers were starting to get pissed.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
The newscaster says "The purple plastic car"...hahahaha rotfl

Nevermind...purple "classic" car

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Todd. . . I almost sent you your money back for the hard top when I read the title of the post!!! But very clever indeed! Glad it is going to you now!

Thanks James! And I'm delighted to get the top, just in time for Spring when it will be put away until Fall!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
This happened to a guy down the street from us years ago in MI. He had a could classic cars in his "barn" he kept his most prized one (I think a vintage Vette) by the block wall, planned that way to be harder to steal and have to get the other cars out, less risk of fire, whatever. He actually said a few reasons why it was parked in that spot. Well someone careens off the road (and he was waaaaay off the road- hundreds of yards) and went right through the barn taking out I think 3 cars. The kicker is because it was locked away in storage "securely" he had taken the insurance off of it. Ouch.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
It was only a Corvette. No great loss.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
The accident looks impossible to me. How did things break that way. I find it hard to belive the wood all brok 5' up almost in a straight line. It's also broken 2-3' left and right. Was that a door before the vette hit it? :sheep:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts