The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like i found this today and i was like WTF!!!! :mad: I looked around the car and found no other vandalism to the Lotus. Who the hell would do this and WHY? I dont even find this as a joke at all...

Anyway i peeled the sticker off with no problem. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this or something similar at all? Inputs would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
970 Posts
"You don't mess with another man's automobile... you just DON'T DO IT"

I'd have a hard time resisting the urge to kick some hipster's ass over that kind of thing.

Glad you got it off without an issue :up:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Looks like i found this today and i was like WTF!!!! :mad: I looked around the car and found no other vandalism to the Lotus. Who the hell would do this and WHY? I dont even find this as a joke at all...

Anyway i peeled the sticker off with no problem. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this or something similar at all? Inputs would be appreciated.
Ah yes, the continued further degradation of society. Don't expect more from today's $)[email protected] degenerates. Part the reason I don't have kids. A schittier & schittier world to raise them in.

I'm glad your Elise is okay. Do me a favor and kick the teeth in of the next person that does something like that if you catch them and I promise to do the same. No respect...... :mad:

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Big Deal! :p
I just had a no-note assailant rip off my right-front fender marker light with his tire.
How he came that close to my car and didn't damage anything elise is a mystery.
Now I have to buy a $90 replacement marker light and my paint protection film is marred and ripped up.

-Robert

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I was at my girlfriend's condo over night this weekend and came out to see "***" with a smiley face written on my windshield in shoe polish. Was not amused but at least there was no real harm done.....

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Big Deal! :p
I just had a no-note assailant rip off my right-front fender marker light with his tire.
How he came that close to my car and didn't damage anything elise is a mystery.
Now I have to buy a $90 replacement marker light and my paint protection film is marred and ripped up.

-Robert
You guys are making me wish that "U TOUCHA MY CAR I BREAKA YO FACE" would fit on a vanity plate.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Jesus. Yet another reason for the 24/7 hdd recording cam, hidden, 360 degree view, installation. (With biometrics recognition and integral DNA sniffer)

·
Registered
786 Posts
I've had people leave messages under my windshield wiper -- at least two from the same individual. It was specifically directed at me (or my car) and would say something like "should have bought a Tesla instead" or electric cars will save the planet or some such thing. ... creeps me out!

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
This is indeed uncool, but just be happy that it was just a sticker and nothing worse they did.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
My solution

Vet plates a holster where a 1911 rests while driving! Something for the turds to ponder before touching/messing with the car!:D

·
Registered
471 Posts

They should be f..... killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
.... Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that a.h. doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts

.... Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that a.h. doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

so.... lucky all you got was a sticker on the bumper and that you didn't crash your car with your bosses wife dying of a drug overdose in the passenger seat and then get a dozen rounds of 9mm in the chest after taking a dump from the guy that put the sticker on your car.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha thanks for your input guys... Squidward - ROFL!!!!

I will just let it go and move on. No serious damaged.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
If you are really willing to kill someone over a car, I'm sorry but your priorities are completely ****ed up. Pardon my French.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts

You think like I do, man. Love it!:bow:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts