The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not, for the life of me, find anyone who can or will cut the BWR Unikey from an original Lotus key. :confused:

Does anyone in North Dallas area know anyone who did theirs?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think your going to have to go to either an Ace Hardware (all the locations I know of have closed) or a lock smith.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think your going to have to go to either an Ace Hardware (all the locations I know of have closed) or a lock smith.
I went to Ace in McKinney and a locksmith on Louisiana St also in McKinney. Neither could cut working copy from the X222 blank. UGH!

·
not your dad's puns
1,753 Posts
I used these guys to cut a blank for my Nukey2:

Action Lock-Doc
1245 N Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
(972) 690-4431

While I was there, I overheard a call from what I imagine was a Ferrari or exotic dealer, about helping to get into a customer's F-car. I took that as a good sign. :D

They have all the "real" machines, and the fellow who worked on my blank took his time. Result was a nice, cleanly cut duplicate, to enjoy in my Nukey2. HTH.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used these guys to cut a blank for my Nukey2:

Action Lock-Doc
1245 N Plano Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
(972) 690-4431

While I was there, I overheard a call from what I imagine was a Ferrari or exotic dealer, about helping to get into a customer's F-car. I took that as a good sign. :D

They have all the "real" machines, and the fellow who worked on my blank took his time. Result was a nice, cleanly cut duplicate, to enjoy in my Nukey2. HTH.
Thank you! I will try them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts