The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around noon today (Friday), I saw a black Elise with yellow stripes in Sorrento Valley, near the train tracks (I-5 South onramp).

It was a bit far away in a line of cars, but it looked Sweeeet!

Anyone seen it around or know the owner?

I saw a SY Elise Saturday around 1PM on 56 Eastbound, but didn't recognize the driver or passenger. Randy wasn't in town, and it wasn't Lil's..

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Ground Loop said:

I saw a SY Elise Saturday around 1PM on 56 Eastbound, but didn't recognize the driver or passenger. Randy wasn't in town, and it wasn't Lil's..
Actually, it might have been mine. When the car was getting serviced at Symbolic, I asked them to test drive it because it was pulling to the left. 56 is mighty close to Sorrento Valley, and they were probably test driving it at that time of the day.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
huggy bear said:
Bingo!

That's such a killer look -- the pictures don't even do it justice compared to on the road all shined up in a sea of drab silver SUVs..

MW, heh.. it was probably yours on 56 then. I just figured since it was two guys in baseball hats that, well, who'd have thought you would let someone else drive it around.. especially like that! All redline and no lift, weaving between lanes, using the shoulder... egad.

:D

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Ground Loop said:

MW, heh.. it was probably yours on 56 then. I just figured since it was two guys in baseball hats that, well, who'd have thought you would let someone else drive it around.. especially like that! All redline and no lift, weaving between lanes, using the shoulder... egad.

:D
Thanks! That makes me feel great!!!

Ehhh, the ECU has been downloaded. Let them have fun! I know I will :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts