The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like with a little one on the way the Exige has to go. I like "unusual" cars that go against the norm. Looking for ideas for a different choice in sports sedan.

I had toyed with the idea of a used Bentley Arnage since its different, British, and relatively in reach used prices. Thought maybe I could drum up more ideas. Whats a good sports sedan corollary or companion to an Exige?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
i would join the game but i'm at work so i cant lol

but i would just say...if your looking for a sedan thats spacious and fast then theres only one that stands above the rest of them...

Get a BMW Alpina B7 :coolnana:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts

It's cheaper. Not British (a reliability and maint. cost/hassle plus). 4 seater. Convertible. Endlessly customizable. And just plain fun. Plus they come with a lifetime powertrain warranty, a 2.99 gas guarantee, and since they are actually made in the USA contribute to our dismal economy that little bit. And you won't come across as the pretentious wannabe Bentley driver.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Just picked up a new M3 Coupe and the space in the backseat is amazing. My 2 teenagers, fit without problems. They also make a sedan.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Last-generation Jaguar XJ-R

1 - 20 of 70 Posts