The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Triumphs Around the Chesapeake is bringing back their Brits by the Bay car show on June 22. They've not held it for two years. It used to be held in a State Park on the Bay in Anne Arundel County, but for some reason now Brits by the Bay is going to take place in Westminster, Md.

See flyer attached.

It used to be a really good show, understandably Triumph heavy, but had a bit of everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Triumphs Around the Chesapeake is bringing back their Brits by the Bay car show on June 22. They've not held it for two years. It used to be held in a State Park on the Bay in Anne Arundel County, but for some reason now Brits by the Bay is going to take place in Westminster, Md.

See flyer attached.

It used to be a really good show, understandably Triumph heavy, but had a bit of everything.
Awesome, I'll have to check my Autox schedule and see if I can fit it in!:UK:

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
might have check this out.. how your Europa?
It's doing great! Polishing it up tomorrow for the Brit car show in Va on Sunday.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
189 Posts

See flyer attached.

Considering it's in Westminster, they should call it Brits by the Piedmont.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I wish it was Saturday, so I could still do Burtonsville, or the Annapolis C&C. But if the weather is nice I'm going to make the drive to this, look forward to seeing you, it's been a while.

:UK:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts