The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped by Park Place today and asked them about the kit.

Apparently Lotus USA has them and is ready to ship them pending carb approval, and they had lotus engineers at the carb office today getting it. Kit could be in customer hands any day now.

I asked about pricing, and he said it is $5k for the kit, plus another $1k to $1500 for install.

·
Registered
72 Posts
FINALLY WE CAN SELL THEM!

This is Spencer from Lotus of Durham and I am excited that these are now available. Call me to schedule your installation of the Lotus Supercharger for 2005 -2008 models! 919 489 6531 or pm or email me at [email protected].

The most important feature of these kits is that they are CARB approved, which means they are road legal and do not affect the emission warranty.

CALL ME CALL ME CALL ME, the first kit is being installed today and we have done several BMR and Sector 111 kits.

Spencer
Lotus of Durham
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Some relevant info from the CARB website:

Supercharger kit consists of a roots-type Eaton supercharger/intake manifold assembly rated at a maximum boost of 6.09 PSI using a 67.7mm pulley and the stock 130mm crankshaft pulley. Kit also includes higher flow rate injectors, a new ECU, and a new dip stick tube assembly and oil breather tube.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts