The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated 2/15 to show parts remaining.

REDUCED PRICES~!! Clearing out assorted parts after some upgrades on my 2008 Exige S240 with only 8,000 miles, so you will notice the parts are clean and in good condition. Send me a PM with your email address and I can send additional larger photos. Only what is shown in the photo is included with the part. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship USPS or FedEx Ground, whichever is cheaper or by your preference. If you want a shipping quote, PM me your full ship to address, not just city state & zip. Sold to US addresses only. Parts sold ‘as is’.

1.) Exige S Intercooler and Pipes - $250 + shipping
2.) Black OEM Diffuser - $375 + shipping
3.) OEM Radiator Hoses - $40 + shipping

Plus additional misc parts…. Make an offer!
OEM Fuel Rail
OEM Silver HVAC Surround
OEM Exige Rear Clam Shims
OEM Belt and OEM Pulley
OEM Sandwich Plate and Fittings
OEM Front Rubber Mud Flaps
OEM Exige S Charcoal Canister

·
Registered
13 Posts
How loud is the exhaust? My car currently has an exhaust that in the 90dB range and I'm looking for something quieter.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not sure the dB rating of a Larini GT2 and the rating isn't listed on the website (Larini GT2 Side Exit). If you are looking for a quiet exhaust, my guess is a Larini SE exhaust isn't probably the best choice; especially since the amount of packing inside my used Larini for sale is unknown and Larini exhausts are not re-packable.

If you need quiet, I'd recommend BOE's re-packable ST-5 (BOE Featherweight Exhaust – BOE Fabrication).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the info that's the one I have been looking at over the last few days. I hadn't even considered if I could repack the Larini muffler, something that is particularly important for my application. GLWS!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,069 Posts
Let me know if/when you actually sell everything so I can close the thread. Thanks in advance and GLWS.

San

1 - 17 of 17 Posts