Date: October 16, 2021
Rain Date:

Time: Meet 9:00am - 9:30am
Wheets up: 9:45am

Staring Location: Landmark Credit Union

801 Cardinal Lane, Hartland, WI 53029

Finishing Location: Route 67 Saloon
191 South Lincoln Street, Elkhart Lake , WI 53020

This drive heads north through the Kettle Moraine and ends in Elkhart Lake. This has some really great roads to drive on! There will be a stop in the middle of the drive for a bathroom break and to fuel up if needed. Once we reach Elkhart Lake we will be eating at Route 67 Saloon, which offers outdoor seating and indoor seating with garage door that open up for fresh air.

So this year the route will be slightly different from last year! @ShadowWulf369 and I have been working on taking out deteriorating roads and replacing them with some actually better ones! We also have added some more roads to the route that we have wanted or felt needed to be added. Also we have changed the staring point this year. However at the moment of posting this it has not been 100% finalized yet…..if it does change I’ll post the change!
We also are looking into different ways to provide the route to those that are joining in on the drive, so that being said this is a public forum and we will not post the route on here anymore! That info will either be handed out at the event or through Private Message on here when and if we have it ready and available to do it. Like I said we are looking at what would work the best and will have to develop that info also, so please be patient as this will take time to do and might not be 100% ready this year. But we are going to try!

Both @ShadowWulf369 and I have each purchased a set of walkie-talkies to use and encourage anyone that has one to bring it along to use.

I enjoy to driving with the Lotus crew, but friends of Lotus cars are also welcome! My only rule is that whoever joins needs to be able to keep up.

Hope for good weather and look forward to seeing everyone there!

Brian

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Feel free to copy the list and add your name if you plan to make it and what you'll be bringing.

1. PervrseWI- Lotus Evora GT- Olive Green

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looking forward to it!

2.Rudygon- Lotus Elise- Ardent Red
3.Bluewolf - Lotus Evora GT - Formula Red
4. ishur - Ferrari Portofino - Rosso Fiorano

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
987 Posts
2. Rudygon- Lotus Elise- Ardent Red
3. Bluewolf - Lotus Evora GT - Formula Red
5. ShadowWulf369 - Lotus Evora - Carbon Grey

·
Registered
2006 Elise - Aspen White
17 Posts
6. AdvanMe - Lotus Elise - Aspen White

·
Registered
99 Posts
7. Chicagomax - Lotus Elise - British Racing Green

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
The Blue Meanie - 2006 Polar Blue Elise & Bernice - 2010 Chilli Red Mini Cooper S
1,383 Posts
Can’t promise the 10th, my dude. Got my fingers crossed for the alternate rain date! LOL!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I'll be last min if I can attend. Depending on the route you take you might come right past my house......haha.
Regarding the route, @ShadowWulf369 would that calimoto app we used for the supercar cruise work for this? I know we all logged into that and went to a pre-set route the organizer had programmed.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
987 Posts
I'll be last min if I can attend. Depending on the route you take you might come right past my house......haha.
Regarding the route, @ShadowWulf369 would that calimoto app we used for the supercar cruise work for this? I know we all logged into that and went to a pre-set route the organizer had programmed.
That’s an option that Brian and I are toying with. I’d like to, but we need to iron out all the details of the route first with our current methods, then if there’s time before the drive, one of us will try to program that app. It comes down to time for me.
Also, Brian and I made patches to the current route based on necessity. In the future, we’d like to switch out a bunch of roads for others. If that happens, then all efforts now would have to be duplicated later. Again, just comes down to time.

But that app is definitely on our list. 👍

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That is one of the options we are looking at! Have to see how set up works and how it would work opposed to google maps set up route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
7. Chicagomax - Lotus Elise - British Racing Green
8. Turtlespeed - Lotus Exige - Canyon Red