12. Dan H. - Lotus Evora GT - Monaco White
13. Scott250r - Lotus Evora 400
14. Paulobnc - Lotus Elise - Ardent Red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17' Evora 400
6 Posts
Anyone driving up 94 from Chicago area? I can hop on by prime outlets in Kenosha and join you the rest of the way.
Turtle, we have a small caravan coming up 94. We are going to meet at woodmans in Kenosha at 815am! You can meet us there if you like. PM me and we can keep you updated via text

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey there. I am coming from the Barrington area. Myself and two others (from IN) I think are going to take Route 12 up to Elkhorn, and then maybe I43 to 83, or something like that.
Hey Dan- I’m also coming up from (Lake) Barrington; did you have a meetup location/time in mind?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Turtle, we have a small caravan coming up 94. We are going to meet at woodmans in Kenosha at 815am! You can meet us there if you like. PM me and we can keep you updated via text
Just tried PM'ing you and for some reason I can't send it. All good though, will meet you guys at Woodmans before 8:15. (y)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I feel like the kid whose parents won't let him out of the house to play. He's watching from his bedroom window while the kids are outside having a great time.

[email protected] this new job.

Reactions: AdvanMe

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
im bummed you can’t come, too! Next time…
This new job is more hours than what I originally signed up for.

I am not giving up yet....that somehow I can at least join in for part of the drive.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sorry to chime in so late, just saw this.

After lunch you guys should drive over to Road America, one of the premiere tracks in North America. Seeing that the restaurant you’re eating at is maybe 2 miles from the front gate, you really should stop by and check it out. Actually, during lunch you’ll probably hear the noise from the track, somedays you can hear it all the way into downtown Elkhart Lake.

The track day going on this weekend is run by MVP Track Time. Its free to go watch and you can park as a large group just about anywhere and walk around the paddock and check everything out. There will be 150 cool track cars with usually 3-5 lotus tracking and sometimes full on race cars getting some practice. You can also drive around to just about any corner and watch the cars track, there’s roads to every corner of the track for viewing. There’s also food, a gift shop and some great places for a ‘cars’ group photo. Actually a group of 14+ Lotus parked together would probably gather its own large crowd to check them out, everyone at a track day is a extreme car enthusiast.

I’d join the drive but I’m going up tonight to meet some friends for dinner. I’ll be there in my M2 Competition, probably won’t have my Exige up there. I’m on standby since I signed up to late for the track day so i may just be watching myself tomorrow.

·
Registered
2011 Lotus Evora NA 6M
6 Posts
1. PERVRSEWI- Lotus Evora GT - Olive Green
2. ishur - Ferrari Portofino - Rosso Fiorano
3. ShadowWulf369 - Lotus Evora - Carbon Grey
4. AdvanMe - Lotus Elise - Aspen Whit
5. ST8LINE - Chevrolet Camaro - Rally Green
6. EvoraParts - Evora 400
7. Bdmcp - LoGus Evora - laser blue
8. Turtlespeed - Red Exige
9. Rudygon- Red Elise
10. Chicagomax - BRG Elise
11. Eradrin - Silver Elise
12. Dan H. - Lotus Evora GT - Monaco White
13. Scott250r - Lotus Evora 400
14. Paulobnc - Lotus Elise - Ardent Red
15. EnigmaClueless - Evora - Grey

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
So just a heads up I think we will be meeting at Culver’s which is right next to Landmark Credit Union to the south! I believe that seeing that this is on Saturday the bank will be open, so Culver’s will be closed yet.

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Sorry to chime in so late, just saw this.

After lunch you guys should drive over to Road America, one of the premiere tracks in North America. Seeing that the restaurant you’re eating at is maybe 2 miles from the front gate, you really should stop by and check it out. Actually, during lunch you’ll probably hear the noise from the track, somedays you can hear it all the way into downtown Elkhart Lake.

The track day going on this weekend is run by MVP Track Time. Its free to go watch and you can park as a large group just about anywhere and walk around the paddock and check everything out. There will be 150 cool track cars with usually 3-5 lotus tracking and sometimes full on race cars getting some practice. You can also drive around to just about any corner and watch the cars track, there’s roads to every corner of the track for viewing. There’s also food, a gift shop and some great places for a ‘cars’ group photo. Actually a group of 14+ Lotus parked together would probably gather its own large crowd to check them out, everyone at a track day is a extreme car enthusiast.

I’d join the drive but I’m going up tonight to meet some friends for dinner. I’ll be there in my M2 Competition, probably won’t have my Exige up there. I’m on standby since I signed up to late for the track day so i may just be watching myself tomorrow.
As a Elkhart Lake resident……I can tell you that you can hear the cars from the track at my house, but not all the time.
I’m definitely open to going to RA to check out the track event if people are interested in doing that. I have gone to many track events in the past which where free…..except for the liability waiver that you have to sign. Not sure about the food availablity as it is usually only during a certain time.
Maybe if you @ZQQM don’t get picked you could possibly join us for lunch. Also I would appreciate if you could check and make sure when you get to the track in the morning if it is free to get into and PM me the answer!

Thanks Brian

·
Registered
203 Posts
As a Elkhart Lake resident……I can tell you that you can hear the cars from the track at my house, but not all the time.
I’m definitely open to going to RA to check out the track event if people are interested in doing that. I have gone to many track events in the past which where free…..except for the liability waiver that you have to sign. Not sure about the food availablity as it is usually only during a certain time.
Maybe if you @ZQQM don’t get picked you could possibly join us for lunch. Also I would appreciate if you could check and make sure when you get to the track in the morning if it is free to get into and PM me the answer!

Thanks Brian
Guests / Visitors are free.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts