The Lotus Cars Community banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
It was pleasure meeting and riding with you all today, even @ShadowWulf369 who said my Camaro鈥檚 butt is too big to see how many Elises were ahead of me at the stop light! 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Lots of fun, thanks again!
I think it was more of a statement of how small the Elise is rather than how tall the Camaro is 馃ぃ

It was an awesome ride today and I really couldn鈥檛 have asked for it to be much better. Thank you for everyone who attended! You made all the hard work planning the route worth it! We鈥檒l see you all in the spring!
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
I believe it was @Dan H. who asked me about the pin striping on my wheels. I bought them from here. That listing is for red, but they sell several other colors. When ordering, you have to specify color, width, and wheel size in a message when you buy. I recommend (if you have 19"/20" wheels) to order them all as 20" rings. Mine were the 1/4" width since that's what fit all the way around my wheel without issues. Also, you're one post away from being able to PM, throw one post somewhere and then you should be able to PM.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts