The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
If you need the relay, look for a CF13-GL02 LED Flasher on Ebay or www.superbrightleds.com. I have used both sites and the flashers work fine. Do NOT get a CF13-JL02. Many sites say they fit our cars but they don't. The + and - terminals are swapped on the CF13-JL02. Good luck!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks!

Before I pull the trigger I was hoping for a sanity check on this shopping list. I want to upgrade my front turn signals and side marker turn signals.

Click here to view my cart

Also, since this is for an 07, what other exterior lighting should I consider? Is it worth it to upgrade the corner markers or does it make that much of a difference in brightness (ie. do they just use cheapo LED strips or are there more substantial alternatives?). And the rear lighting is all LED as OEM, right?

Much appreciated!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Thanks!

Before I pull the trigger I was hoping for a sanity check on this shopping list. I want to upgrade my front turn signals and side marker turn signals.

Click here to view my cart

Also, since this is for an 07, what other exterior lighting should I consider? Is it worth it to upgrade the corner markers or does it make that much of a difference in brightness (ie. do they just use cheapo LED strips or are there more substantial alternatives?). And the rear lighting is all LED as OEM, right?

Much appreciated!
What do you mean by corner markers? The reflectors?

The side markers and license plate lights can be changed to LED. I haven't done the side markers, the front indicators or reverse lights. Yes, the taillights are LED except for the reverse lights.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just tried 1157-A19-WV: 1157 Amber 100 Degree from SuperBrightLEDS and those also do not work as front turn signals.

Does anyone know a confirmed model number of clear-off/amber-on LED that is compatible with the front turn signals on the Exige?

Mainly I want a bright amber signal that shows as clear through the lens when off. Do I need LED for this or is their an alternative?

After all the work on the car this summer this is a crazy thing to get held up on! 😄

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah, ok. I found these and was wondering if they might work.

I was hoping to order everything at once from superbrightleds.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts