·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Have this installed in my car keeps temps cool even under heavey driving.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Additional info, pricing, etc.

OK Guys, I have been to see Leon at Alunox and negotiated a better price on the Charge Cooler.

So can we restart the Group Buy.

The price is now £550 + VAT for a GB of 10 or more.

I don't think were going to beat this , so if your interested I would give it some serious consideration as we may not be able to get it again.

Let me know again even if were on the list before so I can start a new one.

Come on guys whose interested?

Mark K (Group Buy coordinator on LotusForums.com)

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As an FYI.. this model has been they say further enhanced/fine tuned to reduce size so little if any modification to engine cover is needed..

·
Registered
327 Posts
550 Great British Pounds would be about 800 U.S. dollars, no VAT for us, shipping and duties, yea, probably around a grand...

I bought the Alonux header last year. It's really a great piece, they do great work. As much as I want it, I really don't have the grand to spend on it at the moment....

·
Registered
519 Posts
As an FYI.. this model has been they say further enhanced/fine tuned to reduce size so little if any modification to engine cover is needed..
Kenny send an email to Leon and tell him you bought the header he will give you the group buy discount or something close to it.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kenny send an email to Leon and tell him you bought the header he will give you the group buy discount or something close to it.
Already on that! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts