The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for details (pics) of the interior of the US version of the Sport 350 cars that were painted black. Does anyone know an owner of any of the remaining 3 cars?
I have decided to abandon my original car project and rebuild car #5, which burned down.
Thanks,
Guy

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Colin. I had seen this but I want to contact someone to take more complete pics and I need to know what is and is not original.
Guy

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Thanks Colin. I had seen this but I want to contact someone to take more complete pics and I need to know what is and is not original.
Guy
Got it, as you can tell the description is copied and pasted from the certificate of provenance supplied by Andy Graham at Lotus. Have you applied for one for #5 ? this would tell you how it left the factory interior wise but it sounds like that's already explained in the Ebay Ad. So if there are only four and you have one plus this one then its unicorn territory looking for pictures for the other two. Awesome that you are bringing back yet another Esprit, and a very rare one:up:
PS: Yeah, that's me sucking up :D

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Guy
There are more photos of that car on their website:
1999 Lotus Esprit Sport 350
None of the red in the interior is original. If memory serves, the inserts were a light gray colour. These cars were the precursor to the 2000 MY update -- brakes, body coloured interior trim, etc., so I'm thing some of the carbon bits are not original, either.

·
Illegal Alien
5,140 Posts
I am looking for details (pics) of the interior of the US version of the Sport 350 cars that were painted black. Does anyone know an owner of any of the remaining 3 cars?
I have decided to abandon my original car project and rebuild car #5, which burned down.
Thanks,
Guy

Regogo Racing in Dallas owns a black 350

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts