The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Thanks !, did we pick up a little more torque? One thing I'd lobby for is a tan soft top, would go great with a yellow car. Guess while I'm at it black or gunmetal grey wheels.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmmm... Stereo supports an AUX input. Maybe a jack can be wired in that will accept input from a portable MP3 player like an iPod? I know the stereo in the Mini Coopers can do this. It's even a dealer-installed option.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Aux input is great, right now I use a transpod for my iPod. I know a bunch of S4 guys on audiworld have rigged an aux input the hard way but I'm now savy enough to do that. Now we need to figure out a cool cradle to mount it and power it without having loose wires around.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
So it appears that the 8-spoke wheels are the official wheels. Did we already know that? I'm pleased.

It also appears that overly large hump to cover the brake booster as opposed to the pimple thing is "official." I prefer the pimple.

·
Forum Mop
612 Posts
Andrew said:
Hmmm... Stereo supports an AUX input. Maybe a jack can be wired in that will accept input from a portable MP3 player like an iPod? I know the stereo in the Mini Coopers can do this. It's even a dealer-installed option.
hahahahaha nice sig. :D

That would be very nice, though. I have an RF modulator in the Jeep now, and while it's okay, a direct AUX input would be SO much nicer for the MP3 player.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I still have cassettes and must be the only person left that doesnt own a cd player.

I'm clueless as to what IPOD and MP#3 are. Are they small sized discs that hold lots more music? I have only seen computers that have regular sized discs, are these smaller discs that you put into your computer and save music files to? Or do you need to attach a bunch of stuff to your computer? I need to start talking to the tech guys at work or the local teenagers.

Its a 5 minute ride to work, so I never even use the radio.

I checked Crutchfield too see more about the radio. Looks like the COM hads infiltrated them!

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-Q03SCSgBKWX/ProdColl.asp?cID=341

1 - 18 of 18 Posts