The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has any feedback on the Evora GT interior options? The order form shows:

Black Alcantara - Black Stripes
Black Alcantara - Red Stripes
Black Leather - Black Stripes
Black Leather - Red Stripes

I see pics of the Euro 430 and the car appears to have Alcantara on the doors and dash but the seats seem to be a combo of Leather and Alcantara. I’m looking for what is show on these pics; is that the Alcantara interior or the leather?

Thanks

Roy

Attachments

·
Illegal Alien
5,140 Posts
Of course we don't know what the US spec is other than carbon fixed shell seats will not be available as no airbag support. The following excepts from Euro brochure may give a clue:

INTERIOR SPECIFICATION
Instrument panel, centre console and door panels trimmed in a combination of black Alcantara® and perforated leather, with contrast twin stitching.

Carbon fibre sports seats, trimmed in black Alcantara® and perforated leather with contrast twin stitching. (this will not be in US car)

Door grab handle in black Alcantara®, gear lever gaiter and hand brake sleeve in black leather

OPTIONS: INTERIOR AND TRIM
GT430 bespoke design, Sparco® sports seats with carbon backs, trimmed in black Alcantara® and perforated leather, with red or black Alcantara® stripes and contrast twin stitching

Alcantara® Pack: Full black Alcantara® interior, including lower instrument panel, centre console and door panel (replacing perforated leather components)

Leather Pack: Full black leather interior, including seats, instrument panel upper and door panel upper (replacing Alcantara® components)

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Great question. I sure like those seats you posted.

8F86E04C-1658-4B03-84D4-65CFA01D03AA.jpeg

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
While I love the seats themselves from a form standpoint, and especially the interior in general, I am not huge on the business/color scheme of them (seats)...

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI - My dealer confirmed with Lotus that the pics above are of the black alcantara - red stripes option...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts