The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're suppose to be well versed in all races (Road, Crits, Stage Races, Track, TimeTrial, etc.) . But I would say my specility is Track. For the past year when I go watch a track race the officials confrenced me on the lesser known rules. I figured it's about time I got paid for it.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
125 Posts
Very cool Jay! Congratulations on the position and the recognition...

One of these days we oughta get an OC ride together. I finally got my bike out of the shed on saturday...I am in *really bad* shape. :( Guess losing weight was only half of the deal. Anybody up for a ride?

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Yeah I want to go one of these days, but I need to lose the weight and get in shape. Maybe one of these weekends.

Chris

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
calpert said:
That is great Jay. Doing any riding lately?

Cary
None. The extra load of three graduate classes is killing me. Next semester I'm cutting to two easier classes, so hopefully I get a little time to ride.

To Larry and Chris. Mountian or road, I'm up for it if I get the time.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
118 Posts
Darryl, I think that he meant mountain bike or road bike. Personally, I like riding on the bike path along the beach. Lots of nice scenery and no hills. The temperature is usually pretty good as well.

Downsides: Traffic can be a bitch, but sometimes they are nicer.:) And there aren't too many places where you can open it up and use that 11 tooth rear gear, but it makes for a nice relaxing ride.

Of course, I haven't ridden there since before some of you were born.:) The last couple of years, I've only been on foot.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Davard said:
Darryl, I think that he meant mountain bike or road bike.
Thanks Buddy ;)

but, yes i understood it to be so, i have done a bit mtbking in my time :D

and i agree, the beach has nice scenery :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts