The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pair of working 2007+ Exige and Elise headlights/headlamps. They are in great condition because we had them covered with a star shield like material.

These are available because we were shipped an 06 Exige clam accidentally when our 07 was backed into. The mistake was not realized until the car was painted and back together. It was cheaper to buy 06 headlights than order an 07 clam and spray it.

My loss...your gain...

I'll sell the pair for $1500 shipped in the USA

Here they are on the car:

snow picture for the giggles:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know it's wayyy late on the sale, but I had a question -- does this mean the 2006 and 2007 headlights are not interchangeable? If so, in what way? Is the shape different, or the mounting... wiring? I was hoping to upgrade my '06 headlights to '07's and use that third bulb as a turn signal, but I can't find a definite answer if it will fit. Thanks!

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
I know it's wayyy late on the sale, but I had a question -- does this mean the 2006 and 2007 headlights are not interchangeable? If so, in what way? Is the shape different, or the mounting... wiring? I was hoping to upgrade my '06 headlights to '07's and use that third bulb as a turn signal, but I can't find a definite answer if it will fit. Thanks!
The mounting bucket in the clam is completely different. I'm certain that the abs plastic bucket from a newer clam can be separated and reglued to an older clam assuming of course that you have a donor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts