The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the harness bar that was used in my car. I am no longer tracking the car this was installed in.
It is in good condition. I fortunately never had to use the harness bar beyond strapping me in the seat (vehicle was not wrecked). It has a small section of paint that was rubbed off by the driver seat. The rest of the black powder coat is shiny and in good condition.

Install can be done by sliding the driver seat forward and bolting it in. No need to remove the seats or trim panels.

PM or email me: [email protected]
I can ship it. You can send me a shipping label, if you prefer. We can also arrange pickup. Part is in Hobart, IN or Oakbrook Terrace, IL. The box will be 40" long x 8" deep x 3-4" tall

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
An advantage of this bar is that the anti-rotation piece (which is arguably not even necessary) can be removed, unlike the Inokinetic "V" bar. Nice if you have something sitting on the rear parcel shelf like a subwoofer, etc.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An advantage of this bar is that the anti-rotation piece (which is arguably not even necessary) can be removed, unlike the Inokinetic "V" bar. Nice if you have something sitting on the rear parcel shelf like a subwoofer, etc.
That is correct, you have the full width of the parcel shelf available below the harness bar. You only need to remove 2 bolts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts