The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used aluminum open car trailer. Anyone know of any good sources near Houston? Craigslist didn't turn up much. I was thinking that with the soft economy, there might be some people letting go of trailers.

Thanks

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have and extra Auto Europe tilting clam trailer. Black and Aluminum, complete with electric brakes and LEDS double set of tail lights, and more leds all over. I have been considering letting it go for 5.5k and that would include delivery. PM if you are interested in it. They are great trailers, room for a spare set of wheels, keep your Lotus out of the weather and it weighs 1,300 pounds. A new one is 10k plus fitted properly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have and extra Auto Europe tilting clam trailer. Black and Aluminum, complete with electric brakes and LEDS double set of tail lights, and more leds all over. I have been considering letting it go for 5.5k and that would include delivery. PM if you are interested in it. They are great trailers, room for a spare set of wheels, keep your Lotus out of the weather and it weighs 1,300 pounds. A new one is 10k plus fitted properly.
Still got it? I'm in the market.

-chris

·
Registered
337 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts