The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the USA seliing a rear light conversion similar to 2003=2004 Esprit V8 ? Is this conversion available in UK vendor only?
It will be nice if its a carbon fiber too...

Do you think that guy who did the GT1 conversion has the kit?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
may i ask how much claudius sell for the whole kit?

yeah....carbon probably awesome -- wonder if that GTI guy can do it.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
may i ask how much claudius sell for the whole kit?

yeah....carbon probably awesome -- wonder if that GTI guy can do it.
It was pricey. I paid $1800 but that included paint, installation, and wiring for the LED lights. They also filled the V8 indentation.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I went with the OEM pannel. It has one less body line between the bumper and the pannel itself

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BOTH ARE NICE !!
i HAVE A yellow esprit -- I like the idea of different color -- say black instead of yellow, what do you think?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I seen a picture of a grey car with the pannel painted black it looked ok.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I seen a picture of a grey car with the pannel painted black it looked ok.
This is my opinion only but I think a black panel or carbon fiber panel would look wierd especially on a yellow Esprit. I would keep it the same color but what the hell do I know and it's not my car. :facepalm

On another note, do you have spacers on your car? The wheels come out flush and nice! Mine are tucked in a bit or maybe it's the angle of the pic?

Thanks,

Duc

·
Registered
519 Posts
This is my opinion only but I think a black panel or carbon fiber panel would look wierd especially on a yellow Esprit. I would keep it the same color but what the hell do I know and it's not my car. :facepalm

On another note, do you have spacers on your car? The wheels come out flush and nice! Mine are tucked in a bit or maybe it's the angle of the pic?

Thanks,

Duc
No Spacers it fills in nicely here is anothe shot

·
Registered
519 Posts
maybe the brake upgrade pushed the wheel out a bit but i dont think so.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts