The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok hit um up you all know who you are. steering rack, headlight prob, engine light, oxygen sensor, paint flaw, rattle noise, ill fitting dashboard, dash fading, headlight scored, warranty repairs. also all you guys hanging for parts. you know driving lights, hid's, suspensions, etc. hey if there gonna be involved in the forum they must be ready:panic::panic::panic:rotfl NO i'm not starting S%$t just saying they are the only OFFICIAL LOTUS DEALER IN CT! Give um a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: go for it Valenti;):wave:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok I've spoken to two clients willing to give Valenti a try for warranty repairs! my fingers are crossed for my old clients
:popcorn:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good luck

i just called as a potential service client:wallbang::thwack: forget it! this will be my last post on this topic. I think tom means well but not everyone there is on the same page! I would rather drive my lotus broken;)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
ok hit um up you all know who you are. steering rack, headlight prob, engine light, oxygen sensor, paint flaw, rattle noise, ill fitting dashboard, dash fading, headlight scored, warranty repairs. also all you guys hanging for parts. you know driving lights, hid's, suspensions, etc. hey if there gonna be involved in the forum they must be ready:panic::panic::panic:rotfl NO i'm not starting S%$t just saying they are the only OFFICIAL LOTUS DEALER IN CT! Give um a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: go for it Valenti;):wave:
Sorry, I have no freak'n idea what you are trying to say.
:sheep:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a handful of hrm clients that needed warranty repairs. Since the franchise was shut down my orders were cancelled and they are still in need of repairs. I was simply trying to say. give Valenti a try but i don't think they will be much help! and i'm not trying to get into a pissing match! i will no longer post on this topic!!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I e-mailed you Sherm, I'm out of warrantee... lets fix this puppy.
Greg

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
This is frustrating. Is Manhattan Motorcars the only reputable place to have my car fixed under warranty in the tri-state area? I'd really rather not drive it in the city.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Thanks for not bashing us, but please PM or email me with service concerns. I will personally address them. Like I said, we know we have some things to fix. Without your help, I wont know these things.

tom

·
Registered
907 Posts
My front oil cooler hose just failed and right now Valenti are my only option. I'll give them a shot and report back.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hey Sherm -

I tried to connect with your MySpace link and I got an error message (twice) that said, "Invalid Friend ID. This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted."
:confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Sherm -

I tried to connect with your MySpace link and I got an error message (twice) that said, "Invalid Friend ID. This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted."
:confused:
the myspace has been deleted!

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
I just got my car back. There's still more to do, but they replaced my hood vents and installed them wrong! The clip on the body panel that's supposed to go under them is over them instead.

This is disappointing. They said they had certified Lotus techs. How could a certified Lotus tech make such a mistake?

·
Banned
6 Posts
Rob...
The Lotus service rep got back to us and said the rack was never authorized for repair from HRM and that there are no know "issues" with them.

OUR tech ( yes...the one who put the vents on backwards...had to beat you to that!! :wallbang: ) found no issues with the rack.

Did you ask him to check it out or just hoped we could pick up an HRM pre-authorized repair?

Tom
860-274-8846
:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts