The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Valenti Received 2 more Today!

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Ridgemanron 
#1 ·
They just got in a Storm Titanium with a
Hard-Top, Touring Pkg and Black Interior,
as well as a Graphite Grey with Tour. &
Sport Pkgs, H-Top and Red Interior. That
makes 12 in total with a 13th coming next week, followed by 4 to be built in
November, and 5 in Dec.. Starting in Jan.,
when the monthly totals should reach a
total of 5 per month and continue at that
rate, they will be able to access an online
system with Hethel so as to follow the
production of individual cars. Hope this
info helps you guys...especially the ones
further down the reservation list.

Discussion starter · #6 · (Edited)
nxm150 said:
So the question is - did you get yours? Weren't you number 13 then bumped to number 11?
Mine is being
built as I speak. Due to 'batching', cars
are not going to arrive in perfect order.
I could have moved up and taken a car
like one of those received today but
Randy made me swear to wait for our
beloved Saffron Yellow...so wait I must.
P.S. - It's a pleasure dealing with a
straight-shooter like Bill Reudgen. Too
bad, some of you have guys who have
taken 'BS' to a whole new level.

Discussion starter · #10 · (Edited)
Vangman said:
Ridgeman,

Completely unnecessary digs. LET IT GO. Notice I never jumped in on your west coast thread. Just let it go.

However, and this is a perfect place to post this. Bill and I had a wonderful cnversation at LRP on the 5th. I'm glad that we had the chance to talk, get things out in the open and get a much better understanding on where each of us was coming form. Thanks Bill.
To be honest, no digs were pointed in your direction (and I am not one who worries about ruffling feathers via direct comments). That fellow, Sownman, has been talking about L.A. area guys who have early res. #'s and still waiting for cars due to their 'undoubtedly' being sold off to non- waitlist people during the first four months of deliveries. That is
where a lot of 'BS' is being reported
and subsequently mentioned by me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.