The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im wondering what the market value is for my 2006 Aspen White Exige. It has about 2700 miles. Im wondering what a price would be if it were stock. I bought it brand new last october and was stored all winter. I just dont have any time to drive it so i think its best to part with it. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
485 Posts
Our resident Value expert will be with you shortly :popcorn:

My estimate would be 38-40K range on this forum considering what some recent 07 Exige S have sold here for.

I would try cars/autotrader/ebay as well and you might get lucky and get a little more.

The more pictures and details you post the higher you will get.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like i said it has 2700 somes miles with carbon fiber side scoops and wing, larini decat and sport se exhaust with ohlins race exhaust. all of these mods have less than 500 miles on them. I was hoping around or a little overt 45k

·
Registered
485 Posts
You said in your original post - if I sell it stock.

With mods it's a different story.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i wasnt sure if id get more if i sold the mods on the side or not. what if i sold it with the listed mods?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
$38k; similar condition 06 Exiges with more expensive modding can be had for that ....
Point to 2. Not 3 or 4. Just 2.

Thanx

·
Banned
874 Posts
lol guys I wans't here to see this til now.
well anyways here goes:

Regular Market Value for an '06 exige with about 10k miles is 38-42K(MAX).
With some mods (like urs) it wont really add much since they are aftermarket. and in some cases even decrease the value. Anyways I would say 40-42K because of the low mileage but still, it is almost 3 years old so mileage is less of a matter now.

P.S.(I am being Generous. and there HAS been a little spike in Lotus prices but i'm sure it'll go back down by a month.

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
I would part out the mods. You get more from them here than on the car. Regret not selling my mods off my elise instead of with the car. ok - just the fire extinguisher.

·
Banned
874 Posts
I would part out the mods. You get more from them here than on the car. Regret not selling my mods off my elise instead of with the car. ok - just the fire extinguisher.
yea thats a pretty good idea

·
Registered
50 Posts
PM me if you want to sell your mods. I have no idea what would be the fair price. We can talk about it. Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts