The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I tried to get GREP4IT, but the CA DMV refused to give it to me because it supposedly contains a gang reference. So I got DORKLYF instead.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I won best license plate at a LOG with WAWASAT. It's what people say when I drive by. Lots of people get a kick out of it.

Can also spell it WAWAZAT

·
Registered
167 Posts
lol, people who pay an annual (or every two years) fee to the DMV to make a personalized plate with the car name on it, when the back of the car already has the name of the car on it.
Even funnier, people who remove the stickers/emblems from the back of a vehicle, then pay the DMV to put the car model on the plate.

ie. "GTR" on a GTR, "C6" on a Corvette, "Alfa" on a Alfa Romeo.

Suggestions:
  • GOOGLIT
  • LMGTFY
  • NOTABMW
  • NOTAUFO
  • UNCRTIVE
  • GYMNAST
  • DEXTRTY
  • WEEEEEE
  • WEE CAR
  • LOL 4C

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT in Formula Red, coordinated black+red interior, windowed engine hatch
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
In the theme of answering people's questions with the license plate, how about:

I just got that question a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Even though I already have a vanity plate, I had to go check and see if "OMGBCKY" was available so I could switch to it, but it's not... :(

Kevin

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
At the Road Atlanta race last week, we commented on how Lotus like the three little 570 McLarens were.

Our car on the infield.

Reactions: StressCraxx

·
Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
784 Posts
As I have an Elise, and they're all around $30k, and the third most common question (after 'what is that' and 'how fast does it go') is, 'what does it cost', I was thinking of $15perlb, but they don't allow special characters so I might end up with 15 perlb.

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
SUBLIME
TACTILE
MARIOF1
PRECISE
FLAWLSS
ORGASMC hehe
LIGHTER
HETHEL
BOND007
OHJAMES

·
Registered
7,154 Posts

Reactions: dsudlik

·
Registered
7,154 Posts

Reactions: StressCraxx

·
Such Administrating
6,883 Posts
I saw one the other day that I'm surprised the dmv let through, it said DAYUM

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT in Formula Red, coordinated black+red interior, windowed engine hatch
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Not on a Lotus, but I did see a photo of a European plate that read "COVID 19". I suspect it was Photoshopped but even so, it was clever.

I bet it's well known to this community, but I've also seen a photo of a Lotus with "CAMRY V6". I would never do that.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts