The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
No offense to Boxter owners, but that black one looks pretty boring next to that CO elise in the fIirst pic!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Orange is looking pretty stunning!

Porsche GT is kind of oddball looking. You're not the only one taking pics of them. ;) They've already sold TWO of of those things here in Louisville KY this past week. I think they got $440,000 each. Some photo's of one of them during PDI.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
thanks!

I like the purple more than the orange in these pics. any more pics of purple da purple elise?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Stan,

The purple is for sale, last I knew at more than $10k over msrp.

Carerra GT oddball looking??? If you've ever seen one of these in action, like at the track, you'd be wetting your pants for one...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Donovan said:
No offense to Boxter owners, but that black one looks pretty boring next to that CO elise in the fIirst pic!
Beat me to it, the Boxster looks pedestrian next to the CO Elise.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Donovan said:
That's because your are enfatuated with the Elise, all others don't matter.

Don't worry, you are not the only one!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
shay2nak said:
thanks!

I like the purple more than the orange in these pics. any more pics of purple da purple elise?
I saw the orange Elise at Criswell last Friday. It was okay looking, but it really looked a little flat to me. Chrome Orange had been among my top 3 color choices ... but I much preferred the Ardent Red car I saw to the Chrome Orange. If the colors were the same price, it would be a closer call, but since I like the Red more anyway, the decision becomes a no-brainer for me. My color list is now between Ardent Red and Magnetic Blue.

...but, of course, I'll probably just keep my S2000 because I don't have a single problem with it. Not a clunk, not a leak, not a rattle, not a bulb out, not an idle problem, no stalling.

[And Chris, I KNOW the S2000 is not an Elise. I'm not bashing anything and I'm not raving about the S2000. Just noting my experience.]

·
Registered
413 Posts
R&T had the Carrera GT, Enzo and McLaren Mercedes on their cover last month. ...and I don't particularly care for the looks of any of them. It seems these extreme cars lack a lot in the styling department, IMHO. The Mercedes in particular has some awful lines and is too busy. Fabulous machinery, but not to my taste.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Hans no worries, good thing you put the disclaimer is my finger was bout to do some walking:D :p
Chris
PS>Ardent red is a great color and quite happy with mine, doesn't seem like anyone else on the list has gotten one yet, what gives.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts