The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome, Ballz.

I hope you're first vendor post is not going to involve Lambo doorz or headrest monitorz.

Flaming has reached a high art here...:D

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Welcome, Ballz.

I hope you're first vendor post is not going to involve Lambo doorz or headrest monitorz.

Come on, this is Lotus Talk not Scion-tech..:D

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
There is a contact at autoforums, but for some reason he does not respond to many requests to be sponsors. Seems odd...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you a member on i-club?
Yup, yup! Did you get your Lotus yet?

And to the guy about lambo doors.. We're not that kind of a shop.

We currently do highly modified Subaru WRX's, STI's, and are now servicing Lotus for maintenance and mods..

Take a look at our thread on I-Club here: The Lotus' are on the last two pages..

Today at AutoHQ: - i-Club

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yup, yup! Did you get your Lotus yet?

And to the guy about lambo doors.. We're not that kind of a shop.

We currently do highly modified Subaru WRX's, STI's, and are now servicing Lotus for maintenance and mods..

Take a look at our thread on I-Club here: The Lotus' are on the last two pages..

Today at AutoHQ: - i-Club
No, not yet. I am working some stuff out first, but I am looking at a polar blue exige s right now :). Its my numero uno choice.

What kind of experience do you guys have with lotus cars? I know that I am within the range of your shop, so if I ever decided to hit it for any mods or anything, it would be a little reassuring to know your history with these cars, if any. Not trying to call you out or anything, just as you and I know, these cars are much more delicate than subaru's. :coolnana:

And congrats on your recently acquired exige!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome, Ballz.

Lambo doorz - no we're not a Ghetto shop..

Headrest Monitorz - in a Exige/Elise .. No..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, not yet. I am working some stuff out first, but I am looking at a polar blue exige s right now :). Its my numero uno choice.

What kind of experience do you guys have with lotus cars? I know that I am within the range of your shop, so if I ever decided to hit it for any mods or anything, it would be a little reassuring to know your history with these cars, if any. Not trying to call you out or anything, just as you and I know, these cars are much more delicate than subaru's. :coolnana:

And congrats on your recently acquired exige!
Yes, we do know this. Kevin knows his cars and is a very dedicated technichian. If we felt we weren't highly capabale of working on Lotus. I wouldn't be inquiring on vendor status here.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Lambo doorz - no we're not a Ghetto shop..

Headrest Monitorz - in a Exige/Elise .. No..
Bummer. I was hoping to see the first Lotus Donk personally. rotfl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts