The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anybody is shopping exhausts and would like a report...

Jeff Hoeppner of Von Hep, who's exhaust and other products are sold via BWR, is a first class man of integrity.

I recently had trouble with my Von Hep exhaust. I contacted BWR about it since they now handle the product. They put me in contact with Jeff, who agreed to take back the unit and either refurbish it or replace it as necessary. Turns out he was unable to refurbish my unit according to our agreed upon schedule because of his own prior commitments, so is sending me a brand new one in order to make it back to me on time. This course of action is of his own initiative as soon as he realized he wasn't going to make the schedule otherwise.

He stuck to his word even though it cost him more. That's well above and beyond an average level of customer service if you ask me.

xtn

Oh I should state that I have no interest in - or even knowledge of - Von Hep other than my own experience as a customer.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Very nice! Always nice to hear of vendors going above the call of duty these days.

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I will agree, he is a stand up guy. I had an issue with mine as well and he came over to my house, picked up the exhaust, rebuilt it and delivered it back to me looking better than new! It helps that he lives rather close to me:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts